While many clinics are quick to give you an up-front, one-size-fits-all price, the final cost of hair implants for men depends on a few factors:
- Type of procedure used for hair transplant
- Number of grafts required for the procedure
- Quality of the donor hair
These factors vary from person to person. One solid way to determine the cost of hair implants for men is to take advantage of Great Hair Restoration’s free consultation. Dr. McMullen will evaluate the extent of your hair loss, your desired results and the quality of available donor hair to give you an accurate estimate.
The Cost Advantage at Great Hair Restoration of Oklahoma
There are a few ways that Great Hair Restoration of Oklahoma makes hair implants for men affordable:
- We use Neograft for automated Follicular Unit Extraction. This reduces the cost of hair implants dramatically.
- FUE hair implants provide better results at the same price you’d pay for a traditional “strip” procedure.
- Dr. McMullen believes that everyone should be able to afford a better image – and his rates reflect that.
While the price varies from person to person, we’re dedicated to offering consistently lower rates than other hair transplant clinics. At Great Hair Restoration of Oklahoma, our priority is providing great hair transplants at an affordable price.
Get a Free Consultation
So what do hair implants for men cost? Schedule a free consultation with Dr. McMullen to find out the manageable price that you’ll pay to restore your image and confidence. Contact us or call (405) 751-4847 to schedule your free consultation today.