Many hair transplant clinics offer an up-front, one-size-fits-all price on hair implants for women. The truth is, the cost of hair implants varies depending on a few significant factors:
- Type of hair transplant procedure
- Extent of hair loss
- Amount and quality of donor hair required
These factors will change depending on each patient’s individual situation. The only way to get an accurate idea of what hair transplants for women cost is to schedule a free consultation. Dr. McMullen can evaluate your hair loss and give you an accurate estimate of the cost to achieve your desired look.
Affordable Hair Implants at Great Hair Restoration of Oklahoma
While we can’t calculate exactly how much hair implants for women cost without meeting with you, there are several ways that we make hair transplants affordable:
- Our procedure uses Neograft for automated Follicular Unit Extraction, which greatly reduces your end cost.
- FUE hair transplants cost the same as traditional “strip method” procedures – but provide better results.
- Dr. McMullen bases his rates on the belief that every woman should be able to achieve a better self-image.
The cost of a hair transplant varies from person to person, but Great Hair Restoration is proud to offer this procedure at rates that are consistently lower than those of other clinics in Oklahoma City.
Schedule a Free Consultation
So how much do hair implants for women cost? Schedule a free consultation with Dr. McMullen to get an accurate estimate and to discuss the best treatment for you. Contact us or call (405) 751-4847 today to schedule your free consultation.